Fast, accurate thread drill with reversing gear for shorter working times.
- Unique speed thanks to reversing gear for automatic reversal of rotation direction when retracting drill spindle from threaded hole. Rapid return action at 670 rpm for shorter cycle times.
- Outstanding precision due to clearance-free connection of drill shaft and threaded chuck with B12 taper mounting for high concentricity. Positive fit of thread drill in chuck for the best results.
- FEIN sensitive handle for applying feed force in the direct drilling axis while ensuring an ideal position in the guiding hand.
- Brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor with 30% higher efficiency.
- Small width across corners of 23 mm.
- Metal gear head.
|Idling speed in reverse running||0-760 rpm|
|Load Speed when cutting||0 - 440 rpm|
|Load Speed in reverse running||0 - 670 rpm|
|Torque at max. output power||26 Nm|
|Stall torque||41 Nm|
|Thread in steel up to||M 10|
|Thread in stainless steel up to||M 10|
|Collar diameter||43 mm|
|Cone at drill shaft||B 12|
|Width across corners||23 mm|