Extremely compact and powerful cordless rotary hammer drill with an impact energy of 2 J for drilling up to 20 mm in concrete.
- Rapid work progress thanks to brushless motor with high impact energy.
- Protection for the user and tool by means of safety clutch and overload protection.
- Combination hammer with three functions: hammer drilling, drilling and chiselling.
- Brushless motor with 30% higher efficiency and long service life.
- 80 holes (10 x 75 mm) with one battery charge (5 Ah).
- Producing 68 mm socket holes with drill bit in masonry.
- The optional drilling dust nozzle means that little dust is produced.
- Low-vibration working at just 12 m/s².
- FEIN SafetyCell technology. Protects the battery and tool from overload, overheating and total discharge.
- The battery charge can be read off the battery.
|No Load Speed||0 - 1200 rpm|
|Impacts||0 - 4400 rpm|
|Impact energy||2.0 J|
|Hole diameter, concrete||20 mm|
|Hole diameter, masonry||68 mm|
|Capacity in steel||13 mm|
|Capacity in wood||22 mm|