- Mechanical four-speed indexing gear with ideal speed grading for high torques.
- MT 3 holder for flexible tool use with high concentricity for optimum results.
- Reversible rotation for thread cuts of up to M 20 in stationary operation with FEIN magnetic drill jigs. Able to handle extreme loads.
- Metal gear head.
- Cross handle.
- Superb service life.
- For optimum use on FEIN magnetic drill jigs.
- Wide range of accessories.
|Speed, full load||100/150/260/420 rpm|
|Speed, no load||170/250/450/700 rpm|
|Cable with plug||2,5 m|
|Weight according to EPTA||9,6 kg|
|Capacity in steel||32 mm|
|Capacity in alu||40 mm|
|Capacity in wood||60 mm|
|Cone at drill shaft||MK 3|