- FEIN high-power motor with good speed stability for constant drilling progress in almost any application.
- Particularly flat and slim design with 17 mm width across corners and 96 mm gearbox head height for work in tight spaces and corners.
- Flexible and universal use thanks to clockwise and reverse running for thread cuts up to M6. Metal gear head.
- Tapered drill shaft.
- High-precision metal drill chuck.
- High concentricity.
- Distortion-free barrel-type motor housing.
- FEIN Sensitive Handle.
- 5 metre cable.
|Speed, full load||0-1 030 rpm|
|Speed, no load||0-1 830 rpm|
|Capacity in steel||10 mm|
|capacity in stainless steel||10 mm|
|Capacity in alu||15 mm|
|Capacity in wood||25 mm|
|Drill chuck clamping width||0,8-10 mm|
|Cone at drill shaft||B 10|
|Cable with plug||5 m|
|Width across corners||17 mm|
|Weight according to EPTA||1,5 kg|
- 1 3-jaw chuck up to 10 mm
- 1 drill chuck key