Lightweight and powerful 2-speed Eco magnetic core drill with basic functionality for core drilling and twist drilling in the workshop and on the construction site.
- For tough use thanks to the outstanding quality of workmanship
- FEIN high-power motor with high torque and large stroke range for core and twist drilling.
- Uncompromising with regard to service life and work progress coupled with outstanding value for money.
- Mechanical 2-speed gearbox.
- Integrated coolant tank.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Optimum power-to-weight ratio.
- Feed handwheel can be moved from one side to the other with hex hub.
- Integrated Allen wrench holder.
|No Load Speed - Speed 1||260 rpm|
|No Load Speed - Speed 2||520 rpm|
|Idling Speed - Speed 1||330 rpm|
|Idling Speed - Speed 2||650 rpm|
|Twist Drill max||16 mm|
|Core drill, drilling depth max||50 mm|
|Carbide core drill bit max. diameter||50 mm|
|HSS core drill max. diameter||50 mm|
|Core drill holder||3/4 in Weldon|
|Total Stroke Range||260 mm|
|Magnetic holding power||12000 N|
|Magnetic foot dimensions||195 x 90 mm|