Universal with 2-speed gearbox and maximum functionality for flexible working in the workshop and on the construction site.
- Compact with high functionality for universal use on construction site and in the workshop.
- Simple operating concept avoids mix-ups and can be clearly seen by the user.
- Double drill motor guide for use with very large drilling tools.
- Reversible rotation.
- Electronic speed setting.
- FEIN high-power motor with stable speed.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force display.
- Integrated coolant tank.
- Feed handwheel can be moved from one side to the other.
- MT3 interface.
|Carbide core drill bit max. diameter||50 mm|
|HSS core drill max. diameter||40 mm|
|Core drill, drilling depth max.||50 mm|
|Twist drill max. diameter||23 mm|
|Countersinking max diameter||50 mm|
|Reaming max. diameter||23 mm|
|Load speed in speed 1||130-260 rpm|
|Load speed in speed 2||260-520 rpm|
|Core drill holder||QuickIN|
|Tool Holder||MK 3|
|Total Stroke Range||315 mm|
|Magnetic holding power||12500 N|
|Magnetic foot dimensions||195 x 90 mm|
|Cable with plug||4 m|