Bonus Via Redemption until 31 May 2020 - The metal core drill must be registered for warranty within 30 days of purchase to receive the bonus. Once the warranty is received the 18V 1/2" Impact Wrench ASCD 18-300 W2 with ALG 50 Battery Charger and 18 V 3.0 Ah Battery Pack will be sent to your address within 30 days. Visit https://www.fein.com.au to register
- Saves time and money when producing a large number of holes thanks to the digitally controlled drill feed.
- Thanks to reproducible and timed drilling times, working hours for commissioned and serial work can be planned.
- Universal work, such as tapping in manual tool mode thanks to clockwise/anti-clockwise rotation and MT3 interface. FEIN high-power motor with stable speed.
- Electronic speed setting.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force display.
- Integrated coolant tank.
- Tilt sensor.
- Controls which can be clearly seen.
- *?Also available with accessories.
- ** In manual tool mode only
|Carbide core drill bit max. diameter||50 mm|
|HSS core drill max.||40 mm|
|Core drill, drilling depth max.||50(75*) mm|
|Twist drill max.||18/23** mm|
|Countersinking max.||50** mm|
|Reaming max.||23** mm|
|Input||1 200 W|
|Speed, full load||1st gear 130-260 rpm|
2nd gear 260-520 rpm
|Core drill holder||QuickIN|
|Tool Holder||MK 3|
|Total stroke range||315 mm|
|Magnetic holding power||12 500 N|
|Magnetic foot dimensions||195 x 90 mm|
|Cable with plug||4 m|
|Weight according to EPTA||16,2 kg|