- Saves time and money when producing a large number of holes thanks to the digitally controlled drill feed.
- Thanks to reproducible and timed drilling times, working hours for commissioned and serial work can be planned.
- Universal work, such as tapping in manual tool mode thanks to clockwise/anti-clockwise rotation and MT3 interface. FEIN high-power motor with stable speed.
- Electronic speed setting.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force display.
- Integrated coolant tank.
- Tilt sensor.
- Controls which can be clearly seen.
- Mechanical 3-speed gearbox.
- Automatic coolant supply.
- Slipping clutch torque.
- ** In manual tool mode only
|Carbide core drill bit max. diameter||80 mm|
|HSS core drill max.||65 mm|
|Core drill, drilling depth max.||50 mm|
|Twist drill max.||18/32** mm|
|Countersinking max.||50** mm|
|Reaming max.||31** mm|
|Input||2 000 W|
|Speed, full load||1st gear 110-180 rpm|
2nd gear 160-260 rpm
3rd gear 350-580 rpm
|Core drill holder||QuickIN/QuickIN MAX|
|Tool Holder||MK 3|
|Total stroke range||285 mm|
|Adjustment range for drill jigs||4,25 mm|
|Swivel range for drill jigs||11°|
|Magnetic holding power||18 000 N|
|Magnetic foot dimensions||270 x 90 mm|
|Cable with plug||4 m|
|Weight according to EPTA||26,4 kg|