- FEIN high-power motor for highly effective material removal and constant speed even at high loads.
- Extremely easy to handle - tool-free, grinding arm can be swivelled 180°, tool-free belt installation and adjustment.
- Start set with stepped and straight grinding arms for a variety of applications, ceramic grinding belts for effective machining of welded seams and fleece belts for finishing work in various widths. Optimum belt speeds.
- Perfect belt guidance.
- Belt widths of between 3 and 20 mm.
- Infinitely variable speed, ideal for protecting sensitive surfaces.
- Soft start.
- Restart protection.
- H 07 industrial cable.
- Comprehensive range of accessories available.
|Speed, no load||10 000-28 000 rpm|
|Belt speed||12-32 m/sec|
|Cable with plug||4 m|
|Weight according to EPTA||2,1 kg|
|Belt size||520x3/6/20 mm|
- 1 belt file BF 10-280 E in plastic tool case
- 3 grinding arms (1 each of 3/6 mm stepped, 6 mm straight, 20 mm straight)
- 10 grinding belts, 3 mm (grit 120)
- 10 grinding belts, 6 mm (grit 120)
- 10 grinding belts, 20 mm (grit 120)
- 5 fleece belts, 6 mm (medium)