Compact single-speed drill with speed stability (battery-powered), up to 10 mm in steel for on-site installation work.
- Outstanding quality battery-powered drill with high concentricity for precise drilling results.
- Maintenance-free, brushless and highly-effective EC motor with good speed stability.
- Particularly flat and slim design with excellent width across corners for installation work even in tight spaces and corners.
- Metal gear head.
- High-precision metal drill chuck.
- Self-tightening drill chuck clamping jaws.
- Automatic spindle locking and single sheath quick clamping drill chuck.
- FEIN Sensitive Handle.
- Variable speed control.
|Battery voltage||18 V|
|Speed, full load||0-1 100 rpm|
|Speed, no load||0-1 250 rpm|
|Torque at max. output power||11 Nm|
|Stall torque||19 Nm|
|Capacity in steel||10 mm|
|capacity in stainless steel||10 mm|
|Capacity in alu||15 mm|
|Capacity in wood||30 mm|
|Drill chuck clamping width||1,5-13 mm|
|Thread of spindle||1/2-20 UNF|
|Width across corners||23 mm|