- 30 m of cutting in 0.8 mm trapezoid sheet metal with one battery.
- 1.9 m/min cutting speed for excellent work progress.
- Variable cutting speed due to electronically adjustable speed control.
- Brief overlapping area up to 2.6 mm.
- Optimum handling due to extremely slim gearbox head.
- More than 1,000 charge cycles per battery pack.
- Pleasantly light weight of 2.1 kg.
- QuickIN clamping system.
- Rotating punch for a service life which is now up to 30 % longer.
- Cutting direction setting can be changed in 45° steps up to 360° using tool-free pivoting cutting head.
- Proven MultiMaster motor with outstanding performance and stability.
|Battery voltage||14,4 V|
|Battery capacity||4 Ah|
|Strokes||1 600 rpm|
|Cutting speed||1,9 m/min|
|Max. cutting capacity Steel||up to 400 N/mm² 1,3 mm|
|Steel||up to 600 N/mm² 0,8 mm|
|Steel||up to 800 N/mm² 0,6 mm|
|Non-ferrous metals||up to 250 N/mm² 2,0 mm|
|Cutting width||4 mm|
|Immersion with die||19 mm|
|Rad. of smallest curve (inside/outside)||25/30 mm|
- 1 ABLK 1.3 in plastic tool case
- 1 rapid charger ALG 50
- 2 battery packs (Li-ion)