- A way of working that is comfortable and up to 5 times faster due to new drilling technology and specially developed core drill bit cutting geometry.
- Hand-guided drilling with carbide core drill bits with drilling diameter of up to 25 mm in steel up to 20 mm thick.
- Hand-guided drilling with carbide hole saws with drilling diameter of up to 54 mm in metal sheets up to 4 mm thick. Distortion-free barrel-type motor housing.
- Carbide core drill bits with optimised service life.
- Powerful motor.
- Torque slipping clutch.
- Speed-controlled tacho electronics.
- Infinitely variable electronic speed setting.
- Electronic overload protection.
- Reversible rotation.
- Restart protection.
- Wide range of accessories.
|Input||1 200 W|
|Speed, full load||0-520 rpm|
|Drilling diameter in steel, core drill bit||14-25 mm|
|capacity in stainless steel||14-25 mm|
|Drilling diameter in aluminium, core drill bit||14-30 mm|
|Core drill, drilling depth max.||20 mm|
|Drilling diameter in steel, hole saws||14-54 mm|
|Hole saws, max. drilling depth||4 mm|
|Thread in steel up to||M 12|
|Width across corners||27 mm|
|Core drill holder||QuickIN Plus|
|Cable with plug||4 m|
|Weight according to EPTA||3,3 kg|
- 1 metal core drill KBH 25
- 1 centring drill bit
- 1 additional handle
- 1 cutting spray
- 1 plastic carrying case