- 2.3 m/min cutting speed for excellent work progress.
- Optimum ergonomics with a handle up to 20% slimmer because of its extremely thin drive head.
- Cutting direction setting can be changed in 45° steps up to 360° using tool-free pivoting cutting head. QuickIN clamping system.
- Rotating punch for a service life which is now up to 30 % longer.
- Low operating costs due to long tool life of punch and die.
- Motor with outstanding performance and stability.
- Chip protection mesh on vent slots.
- 5 metre cable.
- Brief overlapping area up to 2.6 mm.
- Stainless steel up to 0.6 mm.
|Strokes||1 800 rpm|
|Cutting speed||2,3 m/min|
|Cable with plug||5 m|
|Weight according to EPTA||1,8 kg|
|Max. cutting capacity - Steel up to||400 N/mm² 1,3 mm|
|Steel up to||600 N/mm² 0,8 mm|
|Steel up to||800 N/mm² 0,6 mm|
|Non-ferrous metals up to|
|250 N/mm² 2,0 mm|
|Cutting width||4 mm|
|Immersion with die||19 mm|
|Rad. of smallest curve (inside/outside)||25/30 mm|
- 1 punch (6 36 02 050 00 0)
- 1 die for trapezoidal sheet metal (3 01 09 170 00 1)