- Almost indestructible. Ideal for flexible and universal use with sheet thickness up to 1.6 mm..
- Optimum ergonomics with a handle up to 20% slimmer because of its extremely thin drive head.
- Cutting direction setting can be changed in 45° steps up to 360° using tool-free pivoting cutting head. QuickIN clamping system.
- High cutting speed.
- Rotating punch for a service life which is now up to 30 % longer.
- Low operating costs due to long tool life of punch and die.
- Motor with outstanding performance and stability.
- Chip protection mesh on vent slots.
- 5 metre cable.
- Stainless steel up to 0.7 mm.
- Retrofittable trapezoid profile set up to 160 mm deep channels.
|Strokes||1 500 rpm|
|Cutting speed||1,9 m/min|
|Cable with plug||5 m|
|Weight according to EPTA||1,8 kg|
|Steel up to||400 N/mm² 1,6 mm|
|Steel up to||600 N/mm² 1,0 mm|
|Steel up to||800 N/mm² 0,7 mm|
|Non-ferrous metals up to||250 N/mm² 2,5 mm|
|Immersion with die||22 mm|
|Cutting width||5 mm|
|Rad. of smallest curve (inside/outside)||30/35 mm|