- Compact with high functionality for universal use on construction site and in the workshop.
- Simple operating concept avoids mix-ups and can be clearly seen by the user.
- Double drill motor guide for use with very large drilling tools. Reversible rotation.
- Electronic speed setting.
- FEIN high-power motor with stable speed.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force display.
- Integrated coolant tank.
- Feed handwheel can be moved from one side to the other.
|Carbide core drill bit max. diameter||50 mm|
|HSS core drill max.||40 mm|
|Core drill, drilling depth max.||50 mm|
|Twist drill max.||16 mm|
|Countersinking max.||31 mm|
|Reaming max.||16 mm|
|Input||1 200 W|
|Speed, full load||1st gear 130-260 rpm|
2nd gear 260-520 rpm
|Core drill holder||QuickIN|
|Total stroke range||315 mm|
|Magnetic holding power||12 500 N|
|Magnetic foot dimensions||195 x 90 mm|
|Cable with plug||4 m|
|Weight according to EPTA||13,2 kg|