- High-strength blades make it ideal for reinforcement profiles in drywall construction and cutting stainless steel.
- Robust cutting head for stationary application. Machine can be very easily clamped in a vice.
- Left and right curve cuts and distortion-free cutting possible with just one continuous chip. High performance and powerful motor when it comes to the most difficult tasks. Suitable for folded spiral-seam pipes with 4 x 0.75 mm connecting folds
- Ideal for trimming profiled sections.
- Best suited for trimming and cutting.
- Motor with outstanding performance and stability.
- Cutting blade with excellent tool life.
- 5 metre cable.
- Clean swarf removal prevents injuries or scratches on workpieces.
- Stainless steel up to 1.5 mm.
- Wide range of accessories.
|Strokes||1 300-2 600 rpm|
|Cutting speed||2 - 4 m/min|
|Cable with plug||5 m|
|Weight according to EPTA||1,7 kg|
|Steel up to||400 N/mm² 2,0 mm|
|Steel up to||600 N/mm² 1,5 mm|
|Steel up to||800 N/mm² 1,3 mm|
|Non-ferrous metals up to||250 N/mm² 3,0 mm|
|Cutting width||5,0 mm|
|Rad. of smallest curve||245 mm|
- 1 cutter blade
- 1 pair of cutting bars