The Festool DR 20 is powerful, robust electric drill that is perfect for builders, carpenters and joiners who will appreciate the trouble-free drilling with larger auger bits up to 65 mm in diameter into solid timber, with forward/reverse function to easily withdraw from workpiece. Its large, handy switch incorporates all control elements for easy adjustment. The FF model comes with major benefit the ability to become number of machines. Its FastFix interface allows for easy changes between regular, angle or depth stop chuck, socket head adapter or CENTROTEC chuck. The drill is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
Festool drills excel in heavy-duty working conditions. The durable die-cast aluminium gearbox housing with precision engineered spindle bearing and gear shaft guarantee excellent working stability and an extended machine life.
Synchronised switching of gears
The rotary knob ensures fast and easy gear selection. Gears can be switched while the motor is running down due to the synchronising gear switching function that ensures gears mesh correctly.
A 5-in-1 investment
The FastFix interface allows for fast, tool-free changes between regular chuck, angle chuck, depth stop chuck, socket head adapter and CENTROTEC chuck. The latter is smaller and more lightweight than convential chucks, and allows bits and drill bits to be simply inserted and removed with one click.
- Compact, robust, high-torque machines
- FastFix interface turns DR into number of drills(FF only)
- Triple reduction gearbox that generates high torque
- Electronics with accelerator switch for exact centering of bits
- Variable speed control to suit material
- Optimising spindle bearing in die-cast alu housing ensures accuracy
- Drilling with auger bits up to 65mm
- Drilling with large hole saws
- Accessing confined areas with angle attachment
- Drilling into steel/stainless up to 20mm
|Product Set Name||basic-tool|
|Power consumption||1,100 W|
|No-load speed||0-650 min|
|Chuck clamping range||3-16 mm|
|Drilling diameter (steel/Al/wood)||20/28/65 mm|
|Torque max.||98 Nm|
|Chuck interface||FastFix (FF model only)|