- Easy to operate - The CS 50 has an amazing cutting path, you can easily trim boards up to 300 mm wide or up to 200 mm with a 45 degree angle. The surrounding V-groove also allows for easy extension table attachment.
- Always a firm grip - To avoid awkward hand positions when cross cutting, the controls are located on the multifunction handle. Switch on the machine, select the cutting speed, draw the saw blade through and switch off.
- Accurate angled cuts - The CS 50 produces accurate, straight angled cuts without measuring or calculating, thanks to easily accessible control elements that help you set cutting angles and depths quickly and without fuss.
- Splinterguard protection - The moving splinterguard minimises splintering on both sides of the blade for minimal rework and maximum cut quality. Splinterguards are easily replaceable, simply attach, bed in and start sawing.
- Tool free blade changes - FastFix rapid change system for easy saw blade changes.
- Mobile or stationary - A host of system accessories allow you to upgrade the CS 50 to a complete sawing station with minimal effort. Even cross cutting sections up to 803 mm are no problem.
|Power Consumption||1200 W|
|No Load Speed||1,600 - 4,200 rpm|
|Saw Blade Diameter||190 mm|
|Cutting Height 45°||0°-37°|
|Cutting Height 90°||0°-52°|
|Inclination Angle||0 (-2)° - 45 (+47)|
|Cutting Path||304 mm|
|Table Dimensions||585 x 400 mm|
|Table Height - Legs Folded Away||316 mm|
|Table Height - Legs Unfolded||900 mm|
|Dust Extraction Connection Diameter||27 mm / 36 mm|