The MX 1600/2 is Festool's most powerful dual-speed stirrer, ideal for mixing building materials with medium to high viscosity, such as plaster, concrete and screed up to 90L. Designed for the harsh demands of mixing applications with extreme dirt exposure and hard impacts, features such as the durable drive, switch cover and hard-wearing rubber edges make Festool stirrers extremely robust. Their patented ErgoFix height adjustment system allows you to adapt the stirrer up to 80mm and mix materials in naturally upright position. The 1,500W motor generates constant rotary force and withstands periods of long continuous use. The stirrer is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
High performance drive
High-performance motors with power electronics ensure constant performance when mixing. Coil temperature monitor protects against motor damage in the event of an overload.
When size matters
The patented ErgoFix height adjustment system allows up to 80mm height adjustment on the stirrer. Adapt the tool to suit natural upright working position, eliminating back pain caused by bending over.
Slip-proof shock absorber
Hard-wearing rubber edges provide effective protection against damage and prevent the tool from slipping when set down on slopping surfaces. The parallel handles provide easy and comfortable tool guidance.
Using the speed trigger and separate speed control, the dual-speed high torque gearbox allows the right speed to be set for every application, producing perfect mixing and working results. Speed is gradually increased to prevent material spray off when you pull the trigger.
The MXP 1602 features protective cap with labyrinth guide to prevent penetration of spray water and dirt in the housing significantly extending the service life of the machine.
Lightning speed changes
The FastFix quick-change system allows you to remove the stirring rod without tools, changing rods more quickly when processing different materials without the annoying search for spanners.
- Robust, ergonomic and powerful
- Dual speed gearbox with high torque for viscous/viscid material
- Stable rubber edges protect against slipping and damage
- Up to 80mm height adjustment with the ErgoFix system
- Robust gear unit and precision bearings extend service life
- FastFix quick change allows tool-free stirrer rod changes
- Mixing concrete, screed, mortar, plaster HS rod
- Mixing varnish, emulsion paint HS 3L rod
- Mixing ready-mix plaster, paint ProJet UNI rod
- Mixing adhesive, filler, levelling compound HS rod
- Use with stirring rods up to 160 mm diameter
|Power consumption||1,500 W|
|No-load speed 1st gear||150 300 min|
|No-load speed 2nd gear||320 650 min|
|Collar diameter||57 mm|
- ErgoFix adapter
- Open ended spanner
- Operating MX1600 tool