With tool diameter of 150mm and wide range of accessories, the Festool RG 150-16 renovation miller guarantees efficient working progress over large surface areas. Concrete, coatings and residual abrasive are easy to remove, and the ergonomic double-D handle is effective in every working position and suppresses vibrations to allow safe guidance on all surfaces. height-adjustable guide table enables you to optimise the machine performance and prevents the need for subsequent surface repair. The integrated extraction port guarantees extremely efficient extraction when paired with Festool extractor. The miller is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
There is an amazing collection of videos from both old and new Festool users. Watch what they have to say on YouTube.
Product and Guide Videos
Want to see product in action? Interested in seeing the quality results possible? Watch the product and guide videos on our YouTube page now.
Festool's RenoFix range was developed to quickly and thoroughly overcome any material removal task, eliminating the need for hard manual work or ineffective work with chisels, rotary hammers and angle grinders.
Effective and comfortable
The ergonomic double-D handle is effective in every working position and suppresses vibrations efficiency. This allows you to guide the RG 150 safely and comfortably on all surfaces.
The powerful and robust 1,600 motor operates at the perfect speed for grinding soft and hard materials. Digital electronics give constant speed under load and smooth start-up for more safety and comfort.
Safe and convenient on walls
The balancer counteracts imbalances in the machine weight to ensure secure grip and easy machine guidance.
The floor guide accessory ensures no task is too challenging, distributing pressure perfectly to removal material with maximum efficiency.
Put your health first
When used together, Festool renovation millers and matching dust extractors produce an almost entirely dust-free finish to healthier work and less clean up tome.
- Versatile for large areas
- Powerful electronics with tachometer generator for constant speed
- Coil temperature monitor protects against motor damage if overloaded
- Safe guidance due to supporting base with stepless depth adjustment
- Adjustable speed to match the working material
- Quiet operation and minimal vibration due to oscillation dampening
- SZ Hard plaster, adhesive residue, synthetic resin plaster
- FZ Soft plaster, green concrete, adhesive residue
- DIA HARD Old concrete and epoxy resin
- DIA ABRASIVE Screed, green concrete, lime sand
- DIA UNI Paints and soft coatings on all undercoats
|Product Set Name||tool-in-systainer|
|Rated input||1,600 W|
|No-load speed||1,000-2,200 min|
|Grinding disk diameter||150 mm|
|Drive shaft||D14 mm/M8|
|Connection diameter||36 mm|