From cutting rafters and beams, to ripping and trimming, or melamine shelving, plumb cuts and birdsmouth applications, this will be your new go-to saw. The combination of 18V battery and brushless EC-TEC motor ensures impressive cutting performance. It will even do intricate plunge cuts for sink cut-outs or vents, and does quick and easy cross cuts with the unique FSK cross-cutting guide rail (available in lengths 250mm, 420mm, 670mm). To enable an unrestricted view of the saw blade, the protective pendulum hood can be moved back from the front handle to release the saw blade. It is versatile all-rounder.
There is an amazing collection of videos from both old and new Festool users. Watch what they have to say on YouTube.
Product and Guide Videos
Want to see product in action? Interested in seeing the quality results possible? Watch the product and guide videos on our YouTube page now.
Easy setting of depth
Simply push the lever together and, using the easy-to-read scale, set the desired cutting depth, let go and you're all set. In combination with the plunge function, this also enables plunge cuts to be made to the preset cutting depth easily and comfortably.
Pendulum hood remote control
To enable an unrestricted view of the saw blade, the protective pendulum hood can be moved backwards from the front handle to release the saw blade. At the same time, your hands are always kept safe distance from the saw blade.
Guide wedge for safer work
The guide wedge enables unhindered, tension-free and therefore safe sawing. As it is integrated in the pendulum hood, it can be controlled flexibly using the pendulum hood remote control.
Inspection window and cut indicator
The open design and the interior inspection window provide good view of the scribe mark and saw blade. The integrated cut indicator further increases the precision level.
FastFix saw blade changing system
Fast, one-handed and tool-free. Saves time. Increases quality. Because working with the right saw blade for the material at hand becomes second nature.
The HKC 55 can be connected to and disconnected from the cross-cutting guide rail in no time at all, depending on whether you want to saw with guide or freehand.
36 month warranty, rapid repair service, 10 year spare parts availability and more. Visit www.Festool.com.au/SAI for information and service conditions.
- Uniquely versatile 18V all-rounder
- 18V Li-ion battery and trimming rail attachments ensure mobile independence
- Brushless EC-TEC motor combined with lithium-ion batteries for max cutting power
- In conjunction with the trimming rail, fast, accurate and mobile cross cuts
- Safe and easy handling thanks to the cutting depth adjustment with plunge function, pendulum hood remote control and guide wedge
- Angle adjustment with central clamping mechanism from to 50°
- Safe and perfectly straight sawing along the guide rail
- Rip cut and cross cut in materials up to 55 mm thick
- Ideal for mobile use on work sites & roofs
- Sawing lining boards/shuttering to size
- Sizing chipboard & shelving
- Cross-cutting rafters and beams
- Splinter free trimming cuts
- Plumb cuts on angles roofs pitched pergolas
- Cutting birds mouth
- Cutting eaves
- Plunge cut applications
- Cutting range of building materials and trimming posts
|Product Set Name||tool-in-systainer-with-guide-rail-with-accessories|
|Battery voltage||18 V|
|Idle engine speed||4500 min|
|Saw blade diameter||160 mm|
|Angular range||0-50 °|
|Cutting depth ° /90 °||0-55 mm|
|Cutting depth at 45 ° /50 °||42/3" mm|
|Connection diameter||27/36 mm|
|Battery capacity||4.2Ah battery available (can handle 5.2Ah)|
|Dust extraction connection diameter||27/36 mm|