Powerful. Versatile. With four gears for every application and the best switching concept you have ever operated. Whether you are working on wood, metal or masonry, the TPC QUADRIVE is extremely durable and thanks to its brushless EC-TEC motor, has extreme resilience and endurance. The axial impact feature is easily switched on for work with masonry. Up to 75Nm of power drives screws and drills large diameters easily, while electronic kickback stop minimises wrist injury if the tool suddenly jams. The large number of attachments, combined with perfectly matched accessories, make the QUADRIVE an unrivalled drill for a wide range of possible uses.
- Greater safety when working - The electronic kickback stop prevents your wrist from twisting dangerously if the drill suddenly becomes caught or jammed, therefore ensuring improved safety when working.
- The QUADRIVE - four gears, with the right one for every application - 1st gear: Demanding tightening of screws up to 10 mm. 2nd gear: Quick screwdriving up to 8 x 300 mm in size. 3rd gear: Powerful drilling with auger bits of up to 20 mm. 4th gear: Quick drilling with medium and small drill bits up to 35 mm, for example Forstner drill bits.
- Optimised gear switching - Fast, safe, direct! Switching in any direction - from any gear straight to any other, without intermediate stages. Fixed stops ensure clear engaging. Fast downshifting possible as required.
- Increased power in 2nd gear - 40% more torque compared to the previous model for full traction with 8 mm screws.
- QUADRIVE: Unique system width and perfect system compatibility - Thanks to the smart FastFix interface, you can use all of the 18 V attachments from the Festool range and therefore benefit from the system advantages. No other drill has such varied possible uses!
- CENTROTEC tool chuck - for even more speed at construction sites - For instantly changing between drilling, countersinking and screwdriving: The CENTROTEC tool chuck, which has proven itself since 2001, is a chuck and bit holder in one. Even though it is half the size and weighs 80% less than a standard chuck: A real Festool invention with the usual Festool quality.
- Latest generation of brushless EC-TEC motors - The brushless EC-TEC motor is wear-free and converts the energy from the battery into optimum power with virtually no losses. The electronic motor management also guarantees maximum service life: Microprocessors monitor and control the temperature, voltage and current consumption of the motor, electronics and battery. The latest generation of EC-TEC motors provides more torque and speed under load.
- Practical attachments with quick angle adjustment - Very quick angle adjustment simply by rotating the green ring. The attachment no longer needs to be released from the machine. Even the eccentric adapter for screwdriving close to edges is equipped with quick angle adjustment.
- Convenient for day-to-day use - Optimised torque adjustment to prevent accidental adjustment. A robust belt clip that can be attached on both sides and a bit holder for secure and magnetic bit storage at the side of the drill.
- Perfect ergonomics - both compact and powerful - Thanks to its smaller circumference, the optimised handle ensures improved ergonomics and easier handling.
- Torque Shut Off - Intelligent technology ensures the optimum screwdriving force for every material.
- EC-TEC Brushless Motor - The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
- Electronic Monitoring - Electronic monitoring of the coil temperature protects against damage to the motor.
- Kickback Stop - Kickback stop helps to reduce the risk of injury from kickback when sawing or plunging the tool into the workpiece
- Electronic - Speed control for adjusting to the working material.
|Drilling Diameter Wood||70 mm|
|Drilling Diameter Steel||13 mm|
|No Load Speed 1st Gear||0 - 500 rpm|
|No Load Speed 2nd Gear||0 - 800 rpm|
|No Load Speed 3rd Gear||0 - 2350 rpm|
|No Load Speed 4th Gear||0 - 3600 rpm|
|Torque Adjustment 1st Gear||2 - 20 Nm|
|Torque Adjustment 2nd Gear||2 - 20 Nm|
|Maximum Torque Wood||50 Nm|
|Maximum Torque Steel||75 Nm|
|Chuck Range||1.5 - 13 mm|
|Drilling Diameter Brick||10 mm|
|Maximum Impact Rate||57,600 imp|
You may be interested in this
All Festool products that can be registered for the extended warranty are clearly marked with the Festool SERVICE logo on the tool packaging, the carton has an identification sticker denoting machine type and serial number.
All you need to do is to complete the online warranty registration form. Upon completion of the online registration you will receive your Warranty confirmation by e-mail and your registration is done. The confirmation can be shown to your Festool Service Agent in case of repair.
All our customers receive our tools with a normal 12 month manufacturer warranty which is independent from any other agreements. This 1-year warranty can be extended by additional 2 years(*) to a total warranty period of 3 years if you return the correctly completed warranty registration form to If Tooltechinc Systems (AUST) Pty Ltd within 30 days after the date of purchase. The warranty registration must be completed with the customer’s details including the email address. The dealer must not use their email address for the registration. If the customer is not able to provide a valid email address, the tool cannot be registered for an extended warranty.
* The additional 2 year warranty does not apply to H Class Dust Extractors.
The warranty includes
- Note: Except where specifically stated, the following information applies equally to the one-year warranty and to the extended 1+2 warranty.
- Tooltechnic Systems (Aust) Pty Ltd guarantees that all machines purchased in Australia directly from us or directly from our authorised Australian dealers are free of material and manufacturing faults.
- We will (as appropriate) repair or freely replace faulty parts (including battery packs) caused by material or manufacturing faults.
- The periods within which a material or manufacturing fault defect must appear in order for you to be entitled to claim the warranty are one year from the date of purchase in the case of the one-year warranty, and three years from the date of purchase in the case of the 1+2 warranty. You must also make a claim, and the claim must be received by us, within those same periods in order to have your claim accepted.
- Warranty Claim
In order to claim the warranty you must write to us advising us of the nature of the fault and providing your name and street address.
You may write to us either by mail to 21 - 27 Evolution Drive Dandenong South VIC 3175 or by email to email@example.com.
We will then advise you by return of the address we nominate to which you must deliver or send the machine (or battery pack, if applicable) intact and in original condition together with proof of purchase or warranty confirmation documents (where you are claiming under the extended 1+2 warranty after the expiration of one year from the date of purchase, you must provide your 1+2 warranty confirmation document – proof of purchase alone will not be sufficient). The address we nominate may be that of one of our authorised dealers or it may be our address in Dandenong South, Victoria. You bear the expenses you incur in making the claim (e.g. the cost of having the machine delivered to us or our authorised dealer).
- The provision of warranty services neither extends the warranty period nor renews the warranty period
The warranty does not cover
Normal wear and tear to wear parts (e.g. carbon brushes, sanding pads, abrasive sheets, saw blades, router bits, rubber sleeves, stirring rods, cutting blades, cutting accessories, drill bits, etc.).
Faults or defects caused by
- Incorrect use and handling of the machine (i.e. use and handling not in accordance with the Festool operating manual).
- Continuous industrial use.
- Impacts, falls or climatic influences.
- Overloading or damage that occurs as a result of incorrect or careless handling or unsuitable operating materials.
- Improper modifications or repairs performed by customers or third parties.
- The use of non-original parts, accessories or consumable materials and the resulting consequences.
In the case of battery packs, faults or defects appearing after 700 charging cycles (even if the fault or defect appears at a time which is otherwise inside the warranty period).
The benefits to you given by our warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you have under a law in relation to the goods to which our warranty relates. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Warranty on Product Purchased Outside of Australia
Warranty only applies to Product purchased by you inside Australia from authorised Australian FESTOOL dealers.
10-Year Spare Parts Availability
We guarantee that spare parts will be available for a minimum of 10 years after a product is discontinued. If Tooltechinc Systems (AUST) Pty Ltd is unable to keep its promise, you will receive a comparable new product from the current product range free of charge as a replacement in exchange for your original product.
Any tool parts replaced under a warranty claim are guaranteed for 6 months from the date of the warranty repair.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident that you will thoroughly enjoy our tools, that we offer a 30 day, no hassle money back guarantee. You can test all Festool tools within 30 days of purchase.
Change in Services
Tooltechnic Systems (AUST) Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel, supplement or change the warranty and services or these terms of warranty and service entirely or in part, giving reasonable notice, or without such notice if good cause is shown, while taking reasonable consideration of your interests.
The law of Australia applies.
Sole place of jurisdiction for all disagreements relating to the warranty is the headquarters of the Tooltechnic Systems (AUST) Pty Ltd.
If a clause in these terms of warranty and service is or becomes ineffective or invalid in part or in full or a regulatory gap is found in the warranty, the effectiveness of the other terms remains unaffected. Instead of the ineffective or invalid clause, the relevant effective or valid clause that comes as close as possible to the sense and purpose of the invalid clause shall be considered agreed. In the event of a regulatory gap, the clause that corresponds to what would have been agreed shall be considered agreed.
This warranty is given by Tooltechnic Systems (Aust) Pty Ltd whose details are:
Business address: 21 - 27 Evolution Drive, Dandenong South VIC 3175
Telephone number: 1300 063 900
Fax number: 03 8845 7079
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org