- Multi application design - Change from cross cutting to rip cutting with a few hand movements. The retractable riving knife allows you to produce hidden cuts, trenches and rebates without having to remove the spacer wedge.
- Like a knife through butter - Boasting a powerful 2200 W motor and a cutting depth of up to 70 mm. The PRECISIO can easily tackle thicker timber, rip cuts in hard solid wood pose no problem.
- Built tough - The CS 70 motor is encapsulated to prevent worksite dust from affecting the internal mechanism. The air filter prevents debris from entering the motor and causing damage.
- Strong and lightweight - The honeycomb design of the PRECISIO makes the aluminium steel base frame both stable and easy to carry. It is remarkably light when you consider it's power and wide range of uses.
- Tool free blade changes - FastFix rapid change system for easy saw blade changes.
- Mobile or stationary - Comprehensive system accessories allow you to upgrade the CS 70 to a complete sawing station with minimal effort, enabling you to make cross cuts on materials that exceed standard dimensions.
|Power Consumption||2200 W|
|No Load Speed||2,000 - 4,200 rpm|
|Saw Blade Diameter||225 mm|
|Cutting Height 45°||0°-48°|
|Cutting Height 90°||0°-70°|
|Inclination Angle||0 (-2)° - 45 (+47)|
|Cutting Path||320 mm|
|Table Dimensions||1260 x 910 mm|
|Table Height - Legs Folded Away||375 mm|
|Table Height - Legs Unfolded||900 mm|
|Dust Extraction Connection Diameter||27 mm / 36 mm|