Festool DSC-AG 230 cutting system allows you to work in virtually dust-free environment whether you are indoors or outdoors. Because large amount of hazardous dust is created when cutting and grinding solid surface materials, the extraction hood protects your health and reduces pollution to the ambient air. The plunge-cut function allows you to start cutting at any point on work piece, and combining it with guide rail ensures perfectly straight, accurate results. The vision panel provides clear view of the scribe line so you can see your results immediately. The grinder and hood are covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
A large quantity of hazardous dust is created when cutting and grinding solid surface materials. Not only does this pollute the ambient air but it is also harmful to the operator. Festool's cutting system removes this dust quickly and effectively.
Easy to plunge
The plunge-cut function allows you to start cutting at any point on the work piece. The rollers safely and smoothly guide the tool along the work piece and prevent surface damage.
Whether its indoor or outdoor work, the Festool cutting system results in virtually dust-free environment avoiding the timely cleanup at the end of each job and leaving lasting impression on your customers.
Guide rail accuracy
The cutting system operates best with the guide rail, producing perfectly straight cuts and opening up new applications that conventional extractor hoods do not allow.
The vision panel always provides clear view of the scribe line and cutting line so that you can make perfect cut-uts and check the result immediately.
The 230mm angle grinder can be easily removed from the extraction hood at any time and used as regular grinder to give you total flexibility in your work.
- System solutions for low-dust environment
- Virtually dust-free cutting system
- Maximum cutting precision with guide rail
- Vision panel for clear view of scribe line
- Plunge cut function to begin cut anywhere along material
- Rollers for smooth guidance along work piece with no marking
- Straight cuts in large cement sheets
- Making precise cut outs in cement sheet
- Grinding and cutting metals
- Grinding and cutting concrete
|Product Set Name||tool-in-systainer|
|Power consumption||2,600 W|
|No-load speed||6,500 min|
|Cutting depth||63 mm|
|Cutting depth on guide rail||59 mm|
|Front Clearance||85 mm|
|Side clearance||35 mm|
|Disc Diameter||230 mm|
- AG 230-26 Angle grinder
- VIBRASTOP Auxiliary handle
- DCC-AGP 230 Extractor hood
- Dust extraction adapter 27/36mm
- ALL-D 230 Premium DIA disc
- Operating tool