Ergonomic, lightweight and handy - work quickly and comfortably in any position with the CARVEX. The machine operates at 3800 strokes per minute for inimitably powerful cutting strokes and unbeatable profile-cutting capacity. It is common knowledge that power only becomes a valuable resource when it is combined with exceptional precision. That is exactly the approach we have been taking with a redesigned hammer guide for an unprecedented degree of accuracy. The parallel adjustable guidance jaws keep the saw blade on track and guarantee maximum precision. It has all the typical characteristics of a CARVEX, but the first time you use a machine from the new CARVEX PS 420 generation, you will undoubtedly feel the difference.
- Optimum handling and operation - With a weight of only 1.9 kg, slim, ergonomic design, non-slip soft-grip coating and on/off switches mounted on both sides (also centrally on stirrup handle version) for right-handed and left-handed operation.
- The shape makes the difference - You have the choice: Guide the CARVEX PS 420 directly to the ergonomic soft-grip barrel grip, while the CARVEX PSB 420 has a handy top handle. You decide based on your preferences - it makes no difference to the power, comfort or ergonomics of the tool.
- Working without interruption - The plug it-cable which can be swivelled 90° shortens the installation length of the cable versions by 10 cm, making the CARVEX much easier to manoeuvre.
- Powerful - 3800 strokes per minute generate outstanding power - assisted by an EC-TEC motor with energy efficiency that guarantees lasting power even for the cordless versions.
- More power, fewer energy requirements - The brushless EC-TEC motor and the newly developed gearbox concept transfer more than 80% of the power generated to the saw blade. For rapid sawing progress in any material.
- Precision cutting along the scribe mark - The stroboscopic light brings the saw blade to a visible stop, while dust extraction and the blowing function of the CARVEX keep the view of the scribe mark free.
- Perfectly straight, accurate cuts - The lifting rod guide and parallel adjustable carbide jaws act as a third saw blade guide to ensure straight precision cuts.
- Accurate circular cut-outs - Even the smallest circles (radii of 34 mm to 1.5 m) are easy to manufacture with the core maker and compatible jigsaw blade, e.g. the S 75/4 FSG.
- Guaranteed precision - Mitre cuts and undercuts of 0 to 45° are made with the quick-change angle table.
- Changing saw blades without using tools - Adapting to the working material is worth it because the results are more accurate and the saw blades last much longer. The Festool system is therefore designed to reduce set-up times, e.g. with single-handed saw blade changing.
- Sophisticated design right down to the smallest detail - The lowerable dust-extraction attachment for the CARVEX PS 420 jigsaws improves suction power and therefore your view as you cut.
- Antistatic Function - Dust extractors and tools with antistatic function to prevent static buildup when working.
- MMC Electronics - Multi Material Control power electronics with adjustable constant speed and temperature monitoring for work with all types of materials.
- Jigsaw with Precision Guidance - Wear resistant carbide jaws guide the saw blade directly over the cut position. For precise results.
- Splinterguard - Patented splinterguard for splinter free cuts on both sides when sawing.
- FastFix - Makes changing accessories or consumables for routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
- Guide System - Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and routers.
- CLEANTEC Connection System - Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
- Plug-it - Removable, replaceable power cable with safety lock for fast switchover.
- EC-TEC Brushless Motor - The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
- Plus Systainer - Plus versions of power tools come in systainer storage containers.
|Power Consumption||550 W|
|Cutting Depth - Soft Steel||10 mm|
|Cutting Depth - Wood||120 mm|
|Cutting Depth - NF Metals||20 mm|
|Stroke Rate||1,500 - 3,800 rpm|
|Pendulum Cover Adjustment Stages||4|
You may be interested in this
All Festool products that can be registered for the extended warranty are clearly marked with the Festool SERVICE logo on the tool packaging, the carton has an identification sticker denoting machine type and serial number.
All you need to do is to complete the online warranty registration form. Upon completion of the online registration you will receive your Warranty confirmation by e-mail and your registration is done. The confirmation can be shown to your Festool Service Agent in case of repair.
All our customers receive our tools with a normal 12 month manufacturer warranty which is independent from any other agreements. This 1-year warranty can be extended by additional 2 years(*) to a total warranty period of 3 years if you return the correctly completed warranty registration form to If Tooltechinc Systems (AUST) Pty Ltd within 30 days after the date of purchase. The warranty registration must be completed with the customer’s details including the email address. The dealer must not use their email address for the registration. If the customer is not able to provide a valid email address, the tool cannot be registered for an extended warranty.
* The additional 2 year warranty does not apply to H Class Dust Extractors.
The warranty includes
- Note: Except where specifically stated, the following information applies equally to the one-year warranty and to the extended 1+2 warranty.
- Tooltechnic Systems (Aust) Pty Ltd guarantees that all machines purchased in Australia directly from us or directly from our authorised Australian dealers are free of material and manufacturing faults.
- We will (as appropriate) repair or freely replace faulty parts (including battery packs) caused by material or manufacturing faults.
- The periods within which a material or manufacturing fault defect must appear in order for you to be entitled to claim the warranty are one year from the date of purchase in the case of the one-year warranty, and three years from the date of purchase in the case of the 1+2 warranty. You must also make a claim, and the claim must be received by us, within those same periods in order to have your claim accepted.
- Warranty Claim
In order to claim the warranty you must write to us advising us of the nature of the fault and providing your name and street address.
You may write to us either by mail to 21 - 27 Evolution Drive Dandenong South VIC 3175 or by email to email@example.com.
We will then advise you by return of the address we nominate to which you must deliver or send the machine (or battery pack, if applicable) intact and in original condition together with proof of purchase or warranty confirmation documents (where you are claiming under the extended 1+2 warranty after the expiration of one year from the date of purchase, you must provide your 1+2 warranty confirmation document – proof of purchase alone will not be sufficient). The address we nominate may be that of one of our authorised dealers or it may be our address in Dandenong South, Victoria. You bear the expenses you incur in making the claim (e.g. the cost of having the machine delivered to us or our authorised dealer).
- The provision of warranty services neither extends the warranty period nor renews the warranty period
The warranty does not cover
Normal wear and tear to wear parts (e.g. carbon brushes, sanding pads, abrasive sheets, saw blades, router bits, rubber sleeves, stirring rods, cutting blades, cutting accessories, drill bits, etc.).
Faults or defects caused by
- Incorrect use and handling of the machine (i.e. use and handling not in accordance with the Festool operating manual).
- Continuous industrial use.
- Impacts, falls or climatic influences.
- Overloading or damage that occurs as a result of incorrect or careless handling or unsuitable operating materials.
- Improper modifications or repairs performed by customers or third parties.
- The use of non-original parts, accessories or consumable materials and the resulting consequences.
In the case of battery packs, faults or defects appearing after 700 charging cycles (even if the fault or defect appears at a time which is otherwise inside the warranty period).
The benefits to you given by our warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you have under a law in relation to the goods to which our warranty relates. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Warranty on Product Purchased Outside of Australia
Warranty only applies to Product purchased by you inside Australia from authorised Australian FESTOOL dealers.
10-Year Spare Parts Availability
We guarantee that spare parts will be available for a minimum of 10 years after a product is discontinued. If Tooltechinc Systems (AUST) Pty Ltd is unable to keep its promise, you will receive a comparable new product from the current product range free of charge as a replacement in exchange for your original product.
Any tool parts replaced under a warranty claim are guaranteed for 6 months from the date of the warranty repair.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident that you will thoroughly enjoy our tools, that we offer a 30 day, no hassle money back guarantee. You can test all Festool tools within 30 days of purchase.
Change in Services
Tooltechnic Systems (AUST) Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel, supplement or change the warranty and services or these terms of warranty and service entirely or in part, giving reasonable notice, or without such notice if good cause is shown, while taking reasonable consideration of your interests.
The law of Australia applies.
Sole place of jurisdiction for all disagreements relating to the warranty is the headquarters of the Tooltechnic Systems (AUST) Pty Ltd.
If a clause in these terms of warranty and service is or becomes ineffective or invalid in part or in full or a regulatory gap is found in the warranty, the effectiveness of the other terms remains unaffected. Instead of the ineffective or invalid clause, the relevant effective or valid clause that comes as close as possible to the sense and purpose of the invalid clause shall be considered agreed. In the event of a regulatory gap, the clause that corresponds to what would have been agreed shall be considered agreed.
This warranty is given by Tooltechnic Systems (Aust) Pty Ltd whose details are:
Business address: 21 - 27 Evolution Drive, Dandenong South VIC 3175
Telephone number: 1300 063 900
Fax number: 03 8845 7079
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org