Festool believe that the organisation of workspace is just important as having quality precision tools. An organised space optimises work processes, minimises setup and pack up times, and ensures safety at all times. The benefits here transfer directly to time, and therefore cost savings for you. With Festool boom arms, you achieve much greater working radius without the hazards and clutter of hoses and leads. The sturdy aluminium profile design makes the boom arms lightweight for their size, and torsionally rigid. Attach Festool energy box supply power and dust extraction where it is needed. The boom arm is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
Light and stable
The sturdy aluminium profile design makes the boom arms lightweight for their size, and torsionally rigid. It's double-joint design ensures even greater flexibility.
Maximum working efficiency
With large operating radius up to 58m², power and dust extraction is supplied where it is needed, while avoiding tripping hazards. Save time moving equipment and create more space.
- Working More Quickly, Efficiently and Safely
- Saves time, space and increases economic efficiency
- Maximum working flexibility thanks to greater operating radius
- Sturdy aluminium profile design and torsionally rigid
- Installation on wall or pillar possible
- For use with Festool exhaust turbines TURBO in the automotive sector
- Flexible, ergonomic and safe layout of workplaces
|Product Set Name||6-0m-boom-arm|
|Radius||2 3.0 m|
|Swivelling range||56 84 m|
|Connecting line length||3 m|
- Articulated arm with wall bracket
- Boom arm