The LEX 150 mm sander with its 7mm sanding stroke is perfect for removing material quickly, ensuring rapid working progress and ideal for coarse sanding of flat surfaces. The sturdy design ensure long service life, minimal servicing requirements and high cost savings. Combined with suitable Festool Dust Extractor and IAS light hose, highly efficient extraction is provided on range of materials including aluminium and carbon through single hose. Also offering the lowest compressed air consumption of any air sander, the LEX is guaranteed to reduce energy costs. The sander is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
There is an amazing collection of videos from both old and new Festool users. Watch what they have to say on YouTube.
Product and Guide Videos
Want to see product in action? Interested in seeing the quality results possible? Watch the product and guide videos on our YouTube page now.
Clean and maintenance free
The clean exhaust air eliminates the need for time consuming rework. An oil free motor also results in significantly less servicing requirements and costs.
With the lowest compressed air consumption of any sander of its kind (only 270 L/min), the LEX generation sanders can reduces energy costs by as much as to 30%.
A pleasure to work with
Low noise emissions, low vibrations and low weight. Combine all this with carefully designed ergonomic shell and you are rewarded with highly efficient sander that is easy and comfortable to use over long periods of time.
Dust free with single hose
Appropriate for use with number of different extractors, including hazardous rated extractors for use with aluminium and carbon materials. One hose incorporates three functions: compressed air, exhaust and dust extraction.
LEX generation sanders are fitted with dead-man switch to ensure continuous safe work on all materials. This switch also clearly shows the stroke rate of the machine to prevent you from accidently using the wrong machine for the job.
A range of systems optimise your compressed air sander. Attaching to an extractor, the Workcentre provides completely mobile workbench for safe and handy storage of abrasives, accessories and other consumables. An extensive sanding pad and abrasive range is also available.
- The revolutionary compressed air solution of the future.
- Low compressed air consumption ensures high cost savings
- Low vibration levels and pleasant operating noise protect the user's health
- Extremely sturdy design ensures long service life, minimal servicing requirements and high cost savings
- Simplifies permanent dust extraction, guarantees the best working results and protects the user's health when combined with the IAS light hose
- High-quality FUSION-TEC sanding pad with MULTI-Jetstream principle ensures efficient dust extraction, minimises rework and saves on costs
- Powerful mm sanding stroke removes material quickly, ensures rapid working progress and saves time
- Sanding pad brake reduces sanding errors when setting down the machine, thereby avoiding rework and additional costs
- Coarse sanding of flat surfaces
- Quicker coarse sanding of repair compound, e.g. in 4-step sanding system
- For polishing painted surfaces
- Coarse sanding of wood, paint and clear coats
- Final sanding of clear coats, wood, plastic, minerals
|Operating pressure (flow pressure)||6 bar|
|No. of strokes||20 000 min|
|Vibration 3-axis/1-axis||5.8 m/s 3.17 m/s|
|Sound pressure level||76 dB (A)|
|Idle engine speed||10,000 rpm|
|Sanding pad||150 mm|
|Sanding stroke||7 mm|
|Air consumption at rated load||310 l/min|
- StickFix sanding pad 150 mm FUSION-TEC
- Sanding pad extra-soft
- Operating tool