The Festool PF 1200 aluminium composite milling machine is the perfect solution for anyone working regularly with aluminium composite panels such as Alucobond, Alupanel or Dibond. Precise, quick and neat a faultless V-groove is produced on the guide rail right on site where it is needed. The feeler roller allows you to adjust the routing depth to suit different material thickness and brake prevents excessive roller speed. When used with Festool Dust Extractor, the enclosed hood design and integrated extraction port ensure maximum suction power and immediate removal of chips. The milling machine is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
There is an amazing collection of videos from both old and new Festool users. Watch what they have to say on YouTube.
Product and Guide Videos
Want to see product in action? Interested in seeing the quality results possible? Watch the product and guide videos on our YouTube page now.
- The professional for aluminium composite panels
- Removable feeler roller for different material thicknesses
- Blade cutter for rapid progress and effortless precision routing
- Robust, wear-resistant design for long service life
- Guide slot for Festool guide rail no adapter needed
- Low weight for easy transport and mobile application
- Fashioning 90° and 135° grooves
- Routing all aluminium composite panels
- Mobile use
- Use with Festool guide rail system
|Product Set Name||tool-in-systainer|
|Power consumption||1200 W|
|No-load speed||1,900-5,200 min|
|Connection diameter||27/36 mm|
|Cutter diameter||118 mm|
|Routing depth||0-9 mm|