Festool's Compact Module System with TS module is the ultimate in flexibility, providing system that can be used not only as bench-mounted tool, but also hand held plunge cut saw. The saw module is slotted into the sturdy frame without the use of tools, and power is controlled by an easily accessible switch unit. Its lightweight and compact size ensure the bench saw can accompany you on any job. There is quick changeover between cross and rip-cutting, and the inclined saw blade position allows for angle cuts from 0-45°. Mitre guides and sliding tables provide support for larger work pieces and difficult cuts. The CMS base and saw is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
When combined, the TS 55 plunge cut saw and compact module unit form single, stable mobile bench saw. The saw can be removed at any time with little effort and used independently.
Saw blade adjustment
The cutting depth is easily adjustable, and thanks to the inclined position of the saw blade, angled cuts from 0-45° are quick and easy to set up.
The CMS is both light weight and solid, with the frame weighing only 10.8 kg. The folding legs make it compact enough to transport to any job, and its sturdy design provides stable platform for working.
Foldaway legs allow you to adjust the working height to suit. Leave the legs folded for work on the ground, or unfold for working height of 900 mm.
The protective cover provides protection from the rotating saw blade and has an integral connector for attachment to Festool Dust Extractor.
A host of attachments
Rip cuts, mitre cuts and oversized work pieces are no problem for the CMS system. range of extensions and sliding guides ensure the perfect set up for any job.
- The best of both worlds
- Flexibility of portable or bench mounted saw
- Cutting height of 51 mm at 90°
- Easily accessible switch unit powers saw on and off
- Extremely sturdy frame with V-groove table for extensions
- Lightweight and compact for easy transportation
- Precise trim cuts and cross cuts up to 830mm in length
- Quick changeover to rip cutting
- Angled cuts from 0-45°
- Portable plunge cut sawing free hand or on rail
- Workshop or on-site jobs
|Power consumption||1200 W|
|No Load Speed||2,000 5,200 min|
|Table Dimensions||585 400 mm|
|Cutting height 45 ° /90 °||0-38 0-51 mm|
|Saw Blade Diameter||160 mm|
|Dimensions length width||585 400 mm|
|Table height folded standing||316 900 mm|
|Connection diameter||27 36 mm|
- Plunge Cut Saw TS 55 REBQ Plus in SYS T-Loc Systainer
- Basic Unit with foldaway legs
- Module Support
- Sliding table
- Protective cover with supporter
- Fixing clamps
- Mitre guide
- Fine tooth saw blade HW W48
- Push stick
- Clamp for switch and riving knife
- Cutting depth adjustment