Festool's LEX compressed air sander is suitable for any kind of sanding work in the workshop. With pad size of 185 mm and sanding stroke of mm, it is ideal for intermediate to coarse sanding over large surface areas. The speed and sanding stroke preselector allow the machine to be adapted to the working material, increasing the quality of work. The softgrip coating on the tool ensures easy machine guidance with no slipping, and the VibrationStop feature makes all day work comfortable and non-tiring. The LEX is also fitted with dead-man switch to ensure continuous safe work. The air sander is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
Smooth braking for improved quality
It is annoying when simple working error makes big dent in your profits. This is why the LEX machines have sanding pad brake to prevent scratching and scuffing when the tool is set down on the work piece.
The bearing on the LEX is tightly sealed in case of the presence of dust. Its solid design helps to guarantee long service life.
Safe and fatigue-free
The dead-man switch ensures continuous safe work, while the VibrationStop and softgrip pad deliver comfortable, no slip machine guidance.
The LEX air sander forms part of the sophisticated IAS system that offers three functions in one hose compressed air, exhaust and dust extraction.
- The all-rounder for any sanding task
- Dead-man switch for safe work
- Clearly visible stroke indicator
- Sanding pad brake gives clean pattern
- Robust vane motor for long service life
- VibrationStop for healthy, fatigue-free work
- Intermediate and coarse sanding
- Sanding large, flat surfaces
- Light sanding of paint varnish and wooden materials
- High material removal rate and coverage
|Operating pressure (flow pressure)||6 bar|
|No. of strokes||16,000 min|
|Sanding pad||185 mm|
|Sanding stroke||7 mm|
|Air consumption at rated load||390 l/min|