The compact LRS air orbital sander with its 4mm sanding stroke is ideal for sanding flat surfaces. The speed preselector allows you to adjust stroke speed to suit the material, significantly increasing the working quality. Softgrip handle, ergonomic housing and perfect power-to-weight ratio allows for fatigue-free work. VibrationStop balancing reduces vibrations and oscillations putting less stress on your hands and wrists, as well as on the sander. Used with suitable Festool Dust Extractor and IAS hose, efficient extraction is provided through single hose. The sander is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty. Note: An IAS connecting system is required for operation.
The IAS2 system supplies three functions in one hose: compressed air supply, exhaust air and dust extraction.
Compact and comfortable
The compact size of the LRS 93, soft grip handle and vibration stop guarantee maximum comfort with any job.
- Specialists for flat surfaces.
- Easy to guide machine with VibrationStop for fatigue-free work
- Speed and stroke preselection
- Robust vane motor for long service life
- StickFix sanding pads and abrasive for quick changes
- Sanding flat surfaces
- Sanding into corners
- Light sanding of varnished surfaces
- Sanding natural woods and veneer prior to varnishing
|Operating pressure (flow pressure)||6 bar|
|No. of strokes||14,000 min|
|Sanding stroke||4 mm|
|Air consumption at rated load||310 L/min|
|Sanding pad StickFix||93 175 mm|
- StickFix sanding pad 93 175 mm (soft)
- 50ml cleaning/lubricating oil LD-10
- Operating tool