Festool's T+3 Series Cordless Drills no longer belong to voltage class, but rather class that is completely redefined by the interplay of brains and drawn. The 18+3 guarantees steady, non-stop high performance regardless of what you throw at it. revolutionary EC-TEC brushless motor draws only the amount of electrical energy needed by the application at hand, and its huge range of speed enables powerful drilling of large screws right up the 1,500rpm. The wear-free design requires no maintenance and is extremely robust, and FastFix interface system means the 18 can do the job of numerous drills. The drill, charger and batteries are covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
There is an amazing collection of videos from both old and new Festool users. Watch what they have to say on YouTube.
Product and Guide Videos
Want to see product in action? Interested in seeing the quality results possible? Watch the product and guide videos on our YouTube page now.
In for the long haul
In heavy-duty everyday work, Festool's T+3 series cordless drills demonstrate what they, their powerful EC-TEC motor and lithium-ion battery do best: steady, non-stop high performance.
All the power you need
No matter how big the challenge, with the T18+3 you have real powerhouse in your hands. With its high speed and constantly high motor power it can handle even large bore diameters.
Living on the edge
Many fit-out jobs require you to drive screws close to the edge. With the T18+3 this poses no problem simply click on the offset chuck and get into the areas that are hard to reach, even by hand!
The T18 draws its power from the latest Lithium-ion battery technology. Light and very efficient, they wont self-discharge and can be recharged at any time with the intelligent charger by Festool. Year warranty on Batteries and the Charger is available.
We've thought of everything
The T18 is packed with features to make work just that little bit easier. The belt clip and magnetic bit storage keeps your hands free and up to bits neatly stored at your fingertips. battery charge indicator means you can easily see the remaining battery life at any time.
Saving costs with FastFix
Festool's FastFix interface eliminates the need for numerous tool investments. With the 'click and change' chuck system, the cordless drill can be converted to an angle, offset, or depth-limiting plasterboard screwdriver.
- Poweful and intelligent for demanding applications
- Compact, lightweight and perfectly balanced
- Brushless motor with motor management for long service life
- FastFix interchange allows quick conversion to angle or offset drill
- Full electronic torque setting, precise countersinking & screw driving
- Premium lithium-ion battery technology for maximum endurance
- Optimum lighting: with the built in LED light you can keep working even in dark corners
- Uses Festool unique Centrotec chuck system.
- Furniture assembly and kitchen fitting
- Carpentry/Joinery and interior fitting
- Trade fair/Metal construction and shopfitting
- Painting and interior decorating
- Bodyshops and paintshops
- Industrial use, fastening in series production
- Fences, pergolas, carports, canopies, Studwork
|Battery voltage||18 V|
|Product Set Name||tool-in-systainer|
|No-load speed 1st/2nd gear||0 450/ - 1,500 min|
|Drilling diameter, wood/steel||45/16 mm|
|Torque adjustment||0.5 8/ 0.5 6 Nm|
|Max. torque, wood/steel||30/ 45 Nm|
|Chuck clamping range||1.5 13 mm|
|Battery capacity Li ion||4.2 Ah|
|Charging time Li Ion battery pack||45 min|
|Weight with Li Ion battery pack||1.7 kg|
- CENTROTEC chuck
- CENTROTEC magnetic bit holder
- FastFix keyless chuck 13 mm
- Screwdriver bit PZ 2
- SYS Systainer
- Operating T18 tool
- Charger TRC 3
- 2x Li-Ion 4.2 Ah battery packs