Festool's DWC 18V plasterboard screwdriver with high torque is capable of performing powerful and persistent work in wooden constructions and fixing chipboard, as well as fastening plasterboard. The depth stop chuck is attached tool free and adjustable in increments of 0.1 mm for screwing at a consistent depth, or attach the magazine to automatically feed screws up to 55 mm in length. The innovative start/stop function turns the motor on only when screws are inserted without having to press the trigger, giving you up to 40% more screwdriving capacity per battery charge.
- On-demand operation - Automatic start/stop function increases battery life with up to 40% more screwdriving capacity per charge.
- No trigger needed - On-demand push and drive system allows for fast driving without the need to hold the trigger.
- Tool free switchover - Use with the depth stop chuck accurate to 0.1 mm, or quickly attach the magazine for automatic screw feeding.
- Long lasting - The brushless EC-TEC motor offers maximum service life with extremely high efficiency.
- Light and compact - With a compact and lightweight 1.9 kg design and ergonomic grip, the DuraDrive is built for faster installs with less fatigue.
|No Load Speed 1st Gear||0 rpm - 4,500 rpm|
|Maximum Torque Wood||5 Nm|
|Maximum Torque Steel||14 Nm|
|Tool Weight||1.9 kg|
|Weight with Magazine Attachment||2.3 kg|