The 48L Festool special application dust extractor is your only answer for safe, efficient hazardous dust removal. Asbestos, mould, fibrous mineral dust, lead, cadmium, nickel, zinc chromate the carcinogenic and pathogenic dust doesnt stand chance. With the high-power suction turbine and 99.995% degree of filtration there is no danger to health, and the two-layer safety filter bag prevents contact with the dust when disposing of the bag. The extractor can be fitted with add-on modules for air or continuous power, or used with the automatic electronic switch-on/off function. The extractor is covered by Festool's comprehensive 12 month warranty.
Safe dust removal
Festool's CTH provides maximum safety in the case of carcinogenic and pathogenic dusts such as lead, cadmium, nickel and zinc chromate.
The two-layer safety filter bag prevents contact with the harmful dust when disposing of the bag.
High suction power
The high-power suction turbine provides considerable higher suction power but takes up very little room due to its compact design.
The flat filter and smooth inner contours of the dust container allow the filter bag to unfold freely, allowing nearly 100% utilisatin of the filter bag capacity.
The CTH can be fitted with add-on modules: the air module, power socket with continuous power, power socket with automatic electronic switch-on/off, or the EAA module.
The large handle makes it easy to maneovure to CTH into place. The integrated locking brake and oversized wheels ensure stability when stationary.
- Hazardous dust doesn't stand chance
- Approval for hazardous dust classes and H
- Constant high suction with compact high performance turbine
- Antistatic function to prevent static build up during use
- Optimum usage of filter bag capacity with flat filter design
- Secure attachment of Systainers and WorkCentre via Sys-Dock
- Removal of carcinogenic and pathogenic dusts
- Wood dust and dust with MAC values <0.1 mg/m
- Workshop and on-site cleaning
- Automatic operation with power and air tools
- Wet and dry extraction
|Product Set Name||basic-tool|
|Power consumption||350 1,000 W|
|Airflow max.||3,900 l/min|
|Max. vacuum||24,000 Pa|
|Filter surface area||6,318 cm|
|Rubber-insulated mains cable||7.5 m|
|Container/Filter bag capacity||48 46 L|
|Dimension (L W H)||740 406 1005 mm|
- Safety filter bag
- Antistatic suction hose 27mm 3.5m long
- Integrated hose garage
- Cable wrap
- Extractor machine