Festool CT 48L LE EC guarantees efficient dust and chip extraction extremely important for sawing, sanding or routing work at assembly occasions or in the workshop. It has been designed especially for long-term, heavy-duty use just like its EC-TEC drive system, which produces more reliability, durability and exceptional energy efficiency. Suction power is adjustable and the switch-on/shut-off function allows the extractor to turn on automatically when required, and turn off when not. Approved for dust class , and with compressed air module, the extractor promises healthy, dust free working conditions at every job. The extractor is covered by Festool's comprehensive year warranty.
EC-TEC Brushless Motor
Festool's EC-TEC drive system guarantees maximum service life with extremely high efficiency at the same time, for performance that's powerful, while saving on electricity too.
The flat filter and smooth inner contours of the dust container allow the filter bag to unfold freely, allowing nearly 100% utilisation of the filter bag capacity
Festool dust extractors have integral automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off, and smooth delay start-up to avoid power surges.
EAA and compressed air
The CT 48 LE EC extractor comes fitted with compressed air module to allow connection to air tools or to Festool EAA energy box.
Tool and accessory Systainers and Festool's WorkCentre can be securely attached via the Sys-Dock system. Transport all your tools at once, effortlessly and efficiently.
Step on the built-in locking brake to stop the mobile extractor from moving. An effective solution that prevents the extractor from rolling during transport or while you are working.
SELFclean filter bag
Every time you switch off the dust extractor, filter cakes are shaken off, keeping suction power on virtually constant level. The integrated filter design ensures that the bag can unfold to reach full capacity.
- Designed for continuous industrial use
- Innovative EC-TEC drive with up to ten times longer life compared to conventional universal motors
- Design for dust classes L
- Fitted as standard for connection to an energy box, and with compressed air port.
- Suction power adjustment allows the CT 48 LE EC to adapt to every work situation
- Antistatic function prevents static developing during work
- Attachment of Systainers via Sys-Dock
- For dust with limit values 1 mg/m
- For continuous professional use, e.g. industrial applications
- Integral automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for extraction from electric and pneumatic tools
- Suitable for both wet and dry extraction
|Product Set Name||basic-tool|
|Power consumption||150-1100 W|
|Airflow max.||3400 l/min|
|Max. vacuum||23000 Pa|
|Filter surface area||6318 cm2|
|Rubber-insulated mains cable||7.5 m|
|Container/Filter bag capacity||48/46 l|
|Dimension (L W H)||630 406 640 mm|
|Maximum wattage of connected tool||Max. 2400 watts|
- Antistatic suction hose 36/32 mm 3.5 m
- Self-cleaning filter bag
- Integrated hose garage
- Cable wrap
- Compressed air module
- Operation Tool
- In box