The Festool CT MINI extractor is the ideal companion for assembly, installation or renovation work. Compact and lightweight, it's clever flat filter design maximises the volume of dust that can be held while maintaining high suction power, making it perfect for final onsite cleaning of dust or liquids. The adjustable suction efficiently removes all dust produced with sawing, sanding and routing work, and the switch-on/shut-off function allows the extractor to turn on and off automatically. The CT MINI provides simpler connection with the SYS T-LOC system. Approved for dust class L, Festool's CT MINI promises healthy, dust free working conditions at every job. The extractor is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
Festool's MINI dust extractor connects easily to range of tools and has automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off, and smooth delay start-up to avoid power surges.
The flat filter design allows the filter bag to unfold easily and expand to use almost 100% of its capacity. Hold more dust in more compact extractor.
High suction power
Super-strong and super small: the high-power turbine provides considerable higher suction power but takes up very little room.
The CT MINI's compact size, sophisticated technology and practical accessories make them perfect for all on-site cleaning. The locking brake prevents the extractor from rolling during work.
Everything has its place
Tool and accessory Systainers can be securely attached via the T-Loc system. The hose garage and cord holder keep the suction hose and mains cable tidily stored, eliminating tripping hazards.
No problem with water
When extracting fluids the LevelStop switches the machine off before it can overflow. Insert the wet filter effortlessly, ready for wet extraction.
- Ideal when on the move
- 99.95 separation efficiency at .03 microns when using HEPA filter(sold separately)
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Constant high suction with compact high performance turbine
- Antistatic hose function to prevent static build up during use
- Secure attachment of Systainers via Sys-Dock and T-Loc system
- Brake to keep the unit safely in place on site and in your vehicle
- Storage compartment for replacement filter bag
- Assembly and installation work
- Low volume extraction when sanding, routing or sawing
- Final onsite clean up
- Wet and dry extraction
- Systainer transport system
|Product Set Name||basic-tool|
|Power consumption||1200 W|
|Airflow max.||3,700 l/m|
|Max. vacuum||24,000 Pa|
|Filter surface area||4,600 cm2|
|Rubber-insulated mains cable||7.5 m|
|Container/Filter bag capacity||10 7.5 L|
|Dimension (L W H)||440 340 420 mm|
|Onboard socket input max.||2400 W|
- Fitted filter bag
- Antistatic suction hose 32/27mm 3.5m long with rotating collar
- Integrated hose garage
- SYS-Dock with T-LOC function
- Extractor machine