Festool's lightweight DTS 400 Delta Sander is the ideal intermediate and fine finish sander, especially for work on vertical surfaces or overhead. Designed for one-handed use by either left or right-handed users, its compact and carefully balanced design allows you to work quickly and comfortably. Its triangular sanding pad easily reaches into small, angular surfaces and the edge protector protects the workpiece from any damage. MMC electronics allow controlled speed for outstanding surface quality and perfect finish, and it's sturdy, robust design ensures long service life. The sander is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
There is an amazing collection of videos from both old and new Festool users. Watch what they have to say on YouTube.
Product and Guide Videos
Want to see product in action? Interested in seeing the quality results possible? Watch the product and guide videos on our YouTube page now.
Perfect surface quality
In fine and intermediate sanding applications, the DTS 400's electronics and direct drive deliver controlled speed for perfect finish.
Access all areas
The DTS is designed to get into small, angular surfaces that are difficult to reach. It's compact and ideal for one-handed operation.
With it's integrated dust extraction port, its easy to sand while keeping the air clear and workpiece clean. One giant step towards healthy working environment.
The low weight and ergonomic design of the DTS 400 is easy to guide and efficient to use in places where other sanders can not reach.
The DTS boosts sturdy design and optimised components to make this sander extremely tough. The improved bearing provides more stability and extends the service life.
No static charging
The antistatic equipment prevents static charging when mobile dust extractor is connected, allowing you to remove paint from metal.
- Unsurpassed ergonomics. Robust performance.
- Triangular sanding pad allows efficient sanding of corners
- Enclosed dustproof bearings ensure long service life
- Tear-resistant sanding pad gives maximum economic efficiency
- Integrated dust extraction port allows for efficient dust extraction
- Small, lightweight and extremely handy for fatigue free work
- Sanding of small surfaces, edges and tight corners
- One-handed sanding of vertical or overhead surfaces
- Sanding natural wood and veneer prior to varnishing
- Sanding different materials close to the edge
- Sanding in narrow gaps
|Product Set Name||basic-tool|
|Power consumption||200 W|
|Connection diameter||27 mm|
|Sanding stroke||2 mm|
|Interchangeable sanding pad size||100 150 mm|