The 36L Festool CTL extractor guarantees efficient dust and chip extraction extremely important for sawing, routing, sanding or compressed air sanding work at assembly occasions or in the workshop. Compact and lightweight, it's clever flat filter design maximises the volume of dust that can be held while maintaining high suction power. Suction power is adjustable and the switch-on/shut-off function allows the extractor to turn on automatically when required, and turn off when not. Approved for dust class L, and with compressed air module, Festool's CTL 36 promises healthy, dust free working conditions at every job. The extractor is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
Festool dust extractors have integral automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off, and smooth delay start-up to avoid power surges.
The flat filter design allows the filter bag to unfold easily and expand to use almost 100% of its capacity. Hold more dust in more compact extractor.
High suction power
Super-strong and super small: the high-power turbine provides considerable higher suction power but takes up very little room.
The CTL extractor comes fitted with compressed air module to allow connection to air tools or to Festool EAA energy box.
Tool and accessory Systainers and Festool's WorkCentre can be securely attached via the Sys-Dock system. Transport all your tools at once, effortlessly and efficiently.
The hose garage and cord holder keep the suction hose and mains cable tidily stored, eliminating tripping hazards. The locking brake and large wheels ensure complete stability.
- The perfectly sized all-rounder
- 99.95 separation efficiency at .03 microns
- Optimal use of the container with flat filter design
- Constant high suction with compact high performance turbine
- Antistatic function to prevent static build up during use
- Secure attachment of Systainers and WorkCentre via Sys-Dock
- Dust extraction for dust with MAC value >1mg/m
- Automatic dust extraction with power and air tools
- Workshop and on-site cleaning
- Wet and dry extraction
- WorkCentre and Systainer transport
|Product Set Name||basic-tool-for-air-tools|
|Power consumption||350 1200 W|
|Airflow max.||3,900 l/min|
|Max. vacuum||24,000 Pa|
|Filter surface area||6,318 cm|
|Rubber-insulated mains cable||7.5 m|
|Container/Filter bag capacity||36 34 L|
|Dimension (L W H)||630 365 596 mm|
- Self cleaning filter bag
- Antistatic suction hose 27mm 3.5m long
- Integrated hose garage
- Cable wrap
- Cleaning attachment set
- Compressed air module
- Extractor machine