Edging straight surfaces, curves, radii, convex and concave shapes as well as internal corners is easy with the CONTURO. Edging can even be attached to mitred edges to an outstanding quality with the stationary unit. Quick, easy and clean ideal for shaped parts and small batches. Suitable for machining all types of wood, plastic or melamine edging with height of 18 65 mm and edge thickness of 0.5 3.0 mm (depending on material). The CONTURO is packed away safely in SYSTAINER, extremely mobile and delivers perfect edge quality, even in combination with system accessories.
There is an amazing collection of videos from both old and new Festool users. Watch what they have to say on YouTube.
Product and Guide Videos
Want to see product in action? Interested in seeing the quality results possible? Watch the product and guide videos on our YouTube page now.
Safe thermal unit
Thermally isolated gluing unit ensures short heating times (approx. min.) and maintains low surface temperatures no risk of burns. .
Free temperature control
Two pre-programmed temperatures, others can be programmed as required. Allows the use of different glues.
Clean cartridge gluing system
Convenient to refill and easy to change colour, exact quantity of glue melted and glue does not burn. Glue is not circulated, heats up rapidly and is supplied in precision doses.
Perfect weight distribution due to transversely mounted application system. Contact roller for better transfer of force along handles. Fixed edge guide transmits force to top of work piece edge regardless of the edging height, direct view of the contact roller.
Display provides information on the glue quantity and reserves, set point actual temperature, warnings, operating information. It indicates how many metres of edging can be processed with current setting.
Stationary application for greater versatility
Affixing edging to mitred surfaces (0° 47°) and small pieces is also possible with the CONTURO, simply by inserting an adapter plate (sold separately) in the workbench (sold separately) with perforated top (sold separately).
Systems get it done
With additional roller for narrow curves or rigid edging material, plus holder for long strips of edging. The trimming machine create precised trimming, while the scraper is perfect for smoothing edges. The perfect edge finish is achieved with the edge trimming set.
- Create the perfect edge
- Clean and efficient cartridge gluing system
- Adhesive melts according to requirements and does not boil, discolour or deteriorate
- Stationary application for greater versatility
- Easy to handle, perfect ergonomics, clear view of the workpiece
- Nozzle system that is easy to clean, machine housing does not heat up, allowing safe working progress
- Affixing wooden, plastic or laminated plastic edging to panel materials
- Attach edging to simple rectangular components or more complex free forms
- Suitable for mobile use, for rapidly reworking edges on site
- Suitable for stationary use and small batches, straight edges, free form elements and gluing inclined edges, angle from 0-47°
|Product Set Name||tool-in-systainer-set|
|Mains frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Edging height||18 65 mm|
|Edging thickness||0.5 3.0 mm|
|Inner radius||> 50 mm|
|Heating time||approx. min|
|Melting temperature default setting||Setting 1: 190° C/Setting 2: 200° C|
|Melting temperature setting range||Setting 1/2" 100 210° C|
|Feed speed 1st gear||2 m/min|
|Feed speed 2nd gear||4 m/min|
|Weight(without glue cartridges & mains cable)||7.9 kg|
- Edge Trimming Systainer Set (Edging holder, additional roller, trimming machine, scraper, base runner scratch protector with 3x felt pads, 5x polishing felt, 20x abrasive sheets StickFix Brilliant 80x133 P320, hand sanding block 80x133 mm, 5x StickFix sanding cloth 800, polish MPA 6000)
- Support base with handle
- 4x natural EVA adhesive
- SYS T-LOC systainer
- Edge banding machine