Festool believe that the organisation of workspace is just important as having quality precision tools. An organised space optimises work processes, minimises setup and pack up times, and ensures safety all significant cost savings. The EAA CT/SRM energy box works with Festool CT or SRM dust extractor and ensures electricity, compressed air and extraction are always ready to go. Attach two electric or air tools to the ports for automatic switch-on/switch-off use. The energy box is mounted to wall or ceiling, or for optimum use and greater operating radius, attach it to Festool boom arm. The energy box is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
Ready for use
Two electric or air tools are always ready for use with automatic switch-on/switch-off.
The Festool energy box can be easily and securely installed on walls or ceiling.
Maximum working flexibility
For greater operating radius, the Festool energy box can be installed on Festool boom arm..
- Working More Quickly, Efficiently and Safely.
- Integrated automatic switch-on/switch-off for dust extraction
- Always ready for use with electrics and compressed air tools
- Manual valve control
- Dust extraction possible on one tool
- 2 Automatic switch on/off power supply socket
- 1 Continuous power supply socket
- For use with Festool CT and SRM Dust Extractors
- Central control of power supply and dust extraction
- Connection of third device (e.g polisher)
- Safe and efficient layout of workplaces
|Dimension (L W H)||516 580 367 mm|
|Pressure range||4-8 bar|
- Manual valve actuation
- Power supply box fitted with x 240V connections
- Compressed air supply with compressed air ports (2 lubr, x non-lubr)
- 2 abrasive holders
- Energy box