- The HK 132 is a multitasking machine. It is suitable as high-end circular saw with cutting depth of 132 mm and as milling or planing cutter moiser. With the conversion kit, the passage from one function to another is done in a jiffy.
- Combined with special Sandwich blade becomes saw for cutting building sandwich panels.
- Remote operation of the retractable blade guard for smooth cut entry, even with mitre cuts
- Precise mitre cuts up to 60° with stable pivot bearing and exact scale
- Electronics for smooth operation: soft start, constant rpm, overload protection, and monitoring
|Rated input||2300 W|
|Cutting depth at 45°/90°||85 / 132 mm|
|Saw blade size||350 x 30/3.5 mm|
|Mitre cutting||0 - 60°|
|No-load speed||2,200 rpm|