Festool's DUPLEX linear sander provides an energy and time-efficient option to manual sanding tasks. The linear sanding motion imitates the manual sanding motion to produce perfect surface finish, and the wide variety of sanding pads to ensure the perfect pad for any job, whether it be sanding rails, rebate edges on doors and windows, or louvers. Sanding pads are changed with little effort and no tools to save even more labour time. robust drive, tight dust seal and vibration damping further ensure trouble-free work and long service life. Clean working conditions are guaranteed when used with Festool Dust Extractor and the sander is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
Making your work easier
Even difficult spots are easy to sand. The linear motion is identical to the normal motion used in manual sanding and does not knock edges.
Why do it by hand?
Until now there has been no alternative but to sand hand rails manually. The DUPLEX can sand curved profiles more quickly and easily, and achieve better finish.
Changed in snap
FastFix sanding pads can be changed with little effort and without the use of tools. Simply detach, remove, attach new pad and click back into position.
Extended service life
A dual eccentric drive with no longitudinal guide keeps component wear to minimum, and the tight dust seal and vibration damping ensure trouble-free work.
The DUPLEX was designed to fit snugly in your hand and be easy to guide, requiring less energy and making your work easier.
For any task
If none of Festool's sanding pads are suitable, you can quickly and easily create your own profiling pads with the DIY kits.
- Taking sanding to new dimension.
- Linear motion provides an efficient alternative to manual sanding
- Simple, quick, tool-free sanding pad changes
- A wide range of different sanding pads available
- DIY sanding kit available for adaptation to individual profiles
- Wear-resistant design for long service life
- Sanding profiles, rebates and curves
- Sanding individual profiles using the DIY pad kit
- Sanding wood along the grain
- Sanding hand rails
- Sanding louvers along the grain
|Product Set Name||tool-in-systainer|
|Power consumption||260 W|
|Connection diameter||27 mm|
|Sanding stroke||4 mm|
|Interchangeable sanding pad size||133 80 mm|
- StickFix sanding pad 133 80 mm
- 90° profile sanding pad
- StickFix abrasive
- SYS T-LOC systainer
- Operating tool