Festool's RS 100 gear-driven sander with reduction gearing has been designed for heavy-duty material removal. Its 5mm sanding stroke makes it the perfect tool for sanding old, thick and stubborn coatings on large surfaces. Cleverly designed so that all switches are easily accessible with one hand, its balanced centre of gravity and side handle mean you can work all day on vertical surfaces without tiring. The high-strength MPE plastic sanding pad and magnesium sanding base guarantee perfect finish and long service life, and plug-it cable attachment means that cable breaks no longer cause delays in work. The sander is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
Greater economic efficiency
5mm sanding stroke and reduction gearing provide an extremely high material removal rate.
The optimised centre of gravity makes working with the RS 100 pleasurable experience..
- The master of flat surfaces for coarse sanding.
- Extremely high material removal rate and reduction gearing
- Vibration Stop for smooth running and comfortable working
- Well-balanced centre of gravity for perfect results
- Efficient dust extraction for clear view of the workpiece
- Plug-it cable allows you to easily plug in new cable if required
- Sanding off varnish, paint and filler
- Sanding large areas
- Flush sanding of protruding edges on glued parts
- Polishing metal
|Product Set Name||basic-tool|
|Power consumption||620 W|
|Connection diameter||27 mm|
|Sanding stroke||5 mm|
|Interchangeable sanding pad size||115 225 mm|