The Festool RS 300 direct drive orbital sander is an effective combination of size, weight and sanding area, making it multi-talented sander that can be used for wide variety of applications. Its 2.4mm sanding stroke produces fine finish, and Festool's range of application pads allow for sanding into difficult areas, such as behind cable ducts, on both sides of louvers and into corners. The ergonomic dome grip and balanced design give easy, tireless guidance on both vertical and overhead surfaces. When combined with Festool Dust Extractor, work is completed quickly while maintaining clean workspace and dust free air. The sander is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
Perfect surface quality
In applications involving fine and intermediate sanding, the RS 300 produces outstanding surface quality with perfect finish, thanks to the sanding speed pre-selection and direct drive.
The robust housing and dust protected bearings of the RS 300 guarantee long service life. Plug-it cable connection also eliminates downtime due to breakages simply plug in new cable and continue work.
The ergonomic design allows for easy guidance in both vertical and overhead positions, and the quick and steady operation into spaces other sanders cant reach ensure work is finished quicker.
MPE Sanding pad
Festool sanding pads are made from high-strength MPE plastic for perfect finish and long service life. Abrasives are changed quickly and easily, and held securely in place with velcro attachment system.
A complete sanding system
Festool offers four different shapes of sanding pads for wide range of applications. Sand into corners, around both sides of louvers and behind cable ducts with ease forget manual work!
Efficient dust extraction
The RS 300 be easily attached to Festool Dust Extractor for almost 100% dust removal. Antistatic equipment allows you to sand paint on metal safely, and the air and workplace is kept clean.
IF Design Award
TheRS 300 won the International Forum Design award for product design 2005.
- Versatility with added value
- High speed and direct drive produce smooth sanding for no rework
- Tear-resistant MPE sanding pad for maximum economic efficiency
- Ability to sand up to the edge on three sides
- Ergonomic shape ensures fatigue-free work
- Plug-it cable allows you to easily plug in new cable if required
- Light sanding of varnish, paint, wood and plastic
- Sanding natural woods and veneer prior to varnishing
- Light sanding of mineral materials
- Sanding louvers with special extended pad
- Sanding large surfaces and into corners
|Product Set Name||basic-tool-without-variable-speed|
|Power consumption||280 W|
|Connection diameter||27 mm|
|Sanding stroke||2.4 mm|
|Interchangeable sanding pad size||93 175 mm|
- StickFix sanding pad 93 175 mm
- StickFix abrasive
- Filter cartridge
- Operating tool