Festool's lightweight RTS 400 Orbital Sander is the ideal intermediate and fine finish sander, especially for work on vertical surfaces or overhead. Designed for one-handed use by either left or right-handed users, its compact and carefully balanced design allows you to work quickly and comfortably. Its narrow sanding pad easily reaches into confined surfaces and the even sanding pattern and ability to sand close to edges on three sides keeps rework to minimum. MMC electronics allow controlled speed for outstanding surface quality and perfect finish, and it's sturdy, robust design ensures long service life. The sander is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
Perfect surface quality
In fine and intermediate sanding applications, the RTS 400's electronics and direct drive deliver controlled speed for perfect finish.
Access all areas
The RTS is designed to get into narrow, confined surfaces that are difficult to reach. It's compact and ideal for one-handed operation.
With it's integrated dust extraction port, its easy to sand while keeping the air clear and workpiece clean. One giant step towards healthy working environment.
The low weight and ergonomic design of the RTS 400 is easy to guide and efficient to use in places where other sanders can not reach.
The RTS boosts sturdy design and optimised components to make this sander extremely tough. The improved bearing provides more stability and extends the service life.
No static charging
The antistatic equipment prevents static charging when mobile dust extractor is connected, allowing you to remove paint from metal.
- Unsurpassed ergonomics. Robust performance.
- Even sanding pattern and ability to sand close to edge
- Enclosed dustproof bearings ensure long service life
- Tear-resistant sanding pad gives maximum economic efficiency
- Integrated dust extraction port allows for efficient dust extraction
- Small, lightweight and extremely handy for fatigue free work
- Sanding of small or narrow surfaces
- One-handed sanding of vertical or overhead surfaces
- Sanding natural wood and veneer prior to varnishing
- Sanding different materials close to the edge
- Intermediate sanding on flat varnished surfaces
|Product Set Name||tool-in-systainer|
|Power consumption||200 W|
|Connection diameter||27 mm|
|Sanding stroke||2 mm|
|Interchangeable sanding pad size||80 130 mm|
- StickFix sanding pad 80 130 mm
- StickFix abrasive
- SYS T-LOC systainer
- Operating tool