Festool's TS module slots effortlessly into the Compact Module System delivering the ultimate in flexibility by providing system that can be used not only as bench-mounted tool, but also hand held plunge cut saw. Modules can be changed over in no time at all, without the use of tools. This system provides cost effective solution for tradesmen that benefit from the precision and power of bench mounted tools, but also need to flexibility of an indepentdant tool. There is quick changeover between cross and rip-cutting, and the inclined saw blade position allows for angle cuts from 0-45°. The CMS module and saw is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
Images below are for illustrative purposes only. This product is the TS 55 Saw module only and does not included the CMS Basic Unit with foldaway legs.
The TS 55 saw module slots effortlessly into Festool's Compact Module System frame to create flexible and powerful bench mounted saw. The plunge saw can also be removed for independant use.
Saw blade adjustment
The cutting depth is easily adjustable, and thanks to the inclined position of the saw blade, angled cuts from 0-45° are quick and easy to set up. .
The protective cover provides protection from the rotating saw blade and has an integral connector for attachment to Festool Dust Extractor.
- The ultimate in flexibility
- Flexibility of portable or bench mounted saw
- Cutting height of 51 mm at 90°
- Slots in to CMS Basic Unit without the need for tools
- Saw blade cover increases safety and dust extraction efficiency
- Lightweight and compact for easy transportation
- Use with Festool's Compact Module System Basic Unit
- Precise trim cuts and cross cuts up to 830mm in length
- Quick changeover to rip cutting
- Angled cuts from 0-45°
- Portable plunge cut sawing free hand or on rail
|Power consumption||1200 W|
|No Load Speed||2,000 5,200 min|
|Cutting height 45 ° /90 °||0-38 0-51 mm|
|Saw Blade Diameter||160 mm|
|Module support dimensions||578 320 mm|
|Connection diameter||27 36 mm|
- Plunge Cut Saw TS 55 REBQ Plus in SYS T-Loc Systainer
- Module Support
- Protective cover with supporter
- Fixing clamps
- Mitre guide
- Fine tooth saw blade HW W48
- Push stick
- Clamp for switch and riving knife
- Cutting depth adjustment