The RUSTOFIX is Festool's solution for producing quick, attractive rustic finishes in wood. Three brushes texture, sand, smooth and clean to create three-dimensional raised, textured wooden surface with little effort. The adjustable rear support roller give the used full control of the texturing depth, protecting the brushes and eliminating the risk of accidentally sanding through surface coatings. MMC electronics constantly monitor speed under load and provide overload protection. The integrated dust port ensures dust is removed efficiently when used with Festool Dust Extractor. The RUSTOFIX is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
Rustic finishes in easy steps
Three brushes for texturing, smoothing and cleaning provide fast three-dimensional rustic effect. Change brushes in an instant with the turn of spanner.
MMC electronics automatically adapt the tools to the working material, ensuring constant speed under load. The adjustable rear support roller gives full control for less wear on brushes and no sanding through surface coatings.
Efficient dust extraction
When used with Festool Dust Extractor, the integrated dust extraction connection ensure efficient removal of dust, keeping your work space and lungs clear..
- The quick way to produce rustic wood effect.
- Three working steps with one tool texturing, smoothing and cleaning
- Adjustable support rollers for precise setting of texturing depth
- Quick, easy brush changes
- MMC electronics adapt to working material and monitor temperature
- Overload protection ensures long service life
- Texturing wooden surfaces
- Building renovation
- Timber restoration
- Furniture manufacture
- Texturing shaped parts
|Power consumption||1,500 W|
|No-load speed||800-4,000 min|
|Tool diameter||150 mm|
|Connection diameter||27 mm|
- LD 85 texturing brush
- KB 80 intermediate sanding brush
- Dust extraction hood with handle
- Tool arbour
- Clamping flange
- Carrying case
- Operating tool