The Vecturo OS 400 from Festool allows precision cut-outs along scribe marks using the unique positioning aid. Accurate plunge cuts can also be achieved with the depth stop. With industry-first, tool-less Plunge Base and Depth-Stop (sold separately or included wit Vecturo Set), the Vecturo oscillating multi-tool stands apart, delivering level of cutting precision customers can only expect from Festool. Ergonomic handling and tool-less everything translates to faster, more comfortable work with less downtime. The Vecturo Multi Tool is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
There is an amazing collection of videos from both old and new Festool users. Watch what they have to say on YouTube.
Product and Guide Videos
Want to see product in action? Interested in seeing the quality results possible? Watch the product and guide videos on our YouTube page now.
Precision plunge cuts
The Plunge Base aids with alignment during plunge cuts and prevents blade wander, as well as vibration, with an ingenious magnetic strip. Plunge cuts are smooth and accurate with the invaluable accessory.
The skid foot for the Depth-Stop is perfect for operations like cutting drywall. The skid limits the depth of cut to protect electrical and plumbing behind the wall, also adding layer of safety for the operator of the tool.
Cuts right up to the edge
Segmented blade for working right into corners. Countersunk clamping screw is perfectly flush.
Special window construction blade
Special blade design for cutting out putty from insulating window panes, for example.
Quick and simple
Notches, cutouts and plunge cuts in wood, composite materials, coated materials and non-ferrous metals even in awkward spots.
Scraper blade allows quick removal of adhesive or silicone with ease.
- The specialist for corners and edges.
- 400 watt motor and 4° oscillating amplitude make cuts quicker than other multi-tools
- Ergonomic: slimline housing with rubber-coated handle rests perfectly in the hand
- Greater accuracy with the depth stop: simple adjustment without using tools
- Flexible operation, short set-up times: Blades and accessories are replaced without using tools
- Organisation for every occasion: saw blades, scrapers and accessory parts can be stored tidily in the SYSTAINER
- Perfect in system: universal bi-metal saw blades, special saw blades for GRP materials and non-ferrous metals, scrapers for removing adhesive and silicone
- Notches, cutouts and plunge cuts in plasterboard, wood, composite materials, coated materials, also in awkward spots
- Removal of window glass, silicone, adhesive, bonding materials and window putty
- Cutting all kinds of skirting board, beams and profiles to length as well as door frames and pipes
- Sawing GRP and non-ferrous metals
|Product Set Name||tool-in-systainer|
|Power consumption||400 W|
|Power output||220 W|
|Oscillating frequency||11.000-18.500 min|
|Amplitude (Left/Right)||2 °|
|Cable length||4 m|
|Blade changing system||FastFix quick-release lever|
- Universal saw blade
- Systainer SYS T-LOC
- Operation OS400 Tool
- Operation Manual