- Finkal Punches & Chisels are manufactured from hardened and tempered top grade carbon alloy steel. This increases strength and durability, and reduces brittleness and tool stress.
- The striking end of all Centre Punches and Nail Punches has been tempered to prevent the head from shattering during striking.
- Punche & Chisels are available individually and in sets.
- All Punches have knurled grips for easy and sure handling.
- Finkal Punches are proudly made in Australia.
Finkal Punches & Chisels are used for a variety of uses:
* For piercing and marking, or for preparing drill spots in metal and other materials.
* Set nails in hidden and hard to reach places, and recesses nails into timber for a smooth, flush finish.
* For driving out and removing already loosened pins and keys after the initial movement by a starter punch.
* Create shapes in leather, wood, gaskets and other materials.
Starter Drift Punch
* For loosening frozen or tight pins and knocking out rivets.
* For installing and removing pins and shafts.
* Also used to align holes in two or more pieces.
* Used for cutting, shaping, chipping or removing metal softer than the cutting edge of the chisel, such as stone, brick, masonry, concrete, cement, mortar and metal.
* Manufactured from high grade carbon alloy steel, hardened, tempered and blackened.
* Supplied in convenient plastic wallet.
* Made In Australia.
Short Pin Punch sizes:
1.8, 2.5, 3mm (1/16, 3/32, 1/8)
Long Pin Punch sizes:
4, 5, 5.5, 6.5, 8, 9.5mm (5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8)