Please note: Due to the size and/or weight of this product it is shipped directly from the supplier and will require us to contact you after checkout to process an additional shipping fee. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Please also note: Freight charges will also apply when picking the item up in-store
- Fork Extension Slippers Type FE3-21
- Designed for ease of operation with a slim profile to extend the versatility of your Lift Truck.
- These Slippers have been designed and manufactured in accordance with AS 2359.15.
- Standard finish on all type 'FE' Slippers is Zinc plated.
- Supplied with Locking Pins
- Fitted with Rating Plate
- Made of High Tensile Grade Steel
|Safe Working Load||6500 kg|
|Load Centre||600 mm|
|Material||High Tensile Grade Steel|
|Max Tine size||155 x 55 mm|
|Weight (per pair)||119 kg|
**NOTE - In accordance with AS2359.15 Slippers used for general usage should be no longer than 167% of the supporting Tine's length. If the Slippers are longer than 167%, then the usage of those Slippers shall be restricted to their specified application.